To my surprise, these were pretty good. I’m always looking for quick things I can make to send with my hubs to work. I dug around and came up with Easy Chicken Tacos that took me no longer than 10 minutes! Try them out… They are yummy.
- One can of Kirkland chicken from Costco
- About 3/4 of a cup of plain greek yogurt (I used Zoi)
- About 3/4 of a can of black beans, mostly drained
- Around a 1/2 of a can of corn, drained
- 1/2 of a red pepper, diced
- 1 whole lime squeezed
- Top it off with your favorite salsa, cheese, and olives
- Put on top of a salad or inside a tortilla – I like whole wheat ones
Mix all ingredients together, heat in micro if you’d like and serve
This is before the cilantro and red pepper – it’s gooey.
Here’s my favorite salsa – it’s SO yummy. I found it at New Seasons. It’s loaded with garlic… my favorite.
Some might say a cheap can of olives can ruin a meal – not this girl!
Pack it up for your man, and then eat some too!
Don’t forget to save the cans! I plan on doing this project with my Nest!
And there you have it – enjoy!